Advanced Debt Recovery Solutions (Pty) Ltd is one of the leading debt collection and debt collection management operations in South Africa. It offers a unique value proposition to clients requiring debt collection services though:
- A centralized call centre;
- A unique and unparalleled national footprint of debt collection contractors having a presence in each and every magisterial district in the RSA, performing debt collection personal visits through registered field agents;
- A network of attorneys rendering legal collection services throughout the RSA.
The unique set of facilities and competencies ADRS has at its disposal enables it to implement dynamic collection strategies, using sequential and / or concurrent collection methods to optimise collection performance.
ADRS manages the collection process actively through a dedicated management structure and uses sophisticated collections intelligence and performance management tools in the process.
In accordance with the core values of the company, ADRS places a strong emphasis on compliance with the applicable legislation and relevant codes of conduct. In the process the company is committed to treating consumers fairly.
The following are the core values of ADRS:
- Commitment to render exceptional quality service to clients, colleagues, service providers and consumers.
- Dedication to be truthful, fair and respectful to everyone with whom the company has dealings, including clients, colleagues, employees, service providers and consumers.
- The desire to create a long-term sustainable business for the benefit of our clients, shareholders, employees and service providers.
- Enthusiasm to implement creative and innovative business solutions.
- A commitment to empowerment, including black economic empowerment and the empowerment of females, with the focus on skills development, enterprise development, preferential procurement and socio economic development.
- Dedication to conduct business in an ethical manner in compliance with legal requirements.
The unique set of facilities available to ADRS enables it to implement a variety of dynamic collection strategies on behalf of clients.
ADRS allocates accounts into a Call Centre Collections Operation based on strategic segmentation agreed with the client.
ADRS has developed a Call Centre Collections Management System containing a variety of features enabling an effective call centre collections operation, including a CRM System, financial history, collection actions history and workflow management.
The system contains a campaign builder, enabling ADRS to run high volume campaigns through a cloud based predictive dialler.
- Accounts allocated to ADRS Pre-legal Collection Management System for allocation to Debt Collector Contractor and Field
- Agent in terms of strategy agreed with client.
- Account allocated to ADRS contractor according to operational areas and quotas.
- More than one contractor appointed in most districts, creating competition between contractors.
- Contractor immediately allocates account to collector.
- Collector goes out into field and visits customer: procures payment directly to client / collects money and accounts to ADRS or client / obtains Promise to Pay and follows up on promise / performs special instruction / voluntary surrender of goods sold in terms of secured transactions.
- Contractor provides feedback on ADRS system at least every 10 to 15 days.
- ADRS Operations Executives and Operations General Managers manage collection performance and legal compliance.
Aberdeen Adelaide Albany Albert Alberton Alexandra Gauteng Alexandria Alfred Aliwal North Amersfoort Athlone Babanango Bafokeng Balfour BarbertonBarkly East Barkly West Bathurst Beaufort West Bedford Bela-bela (Warmbad) Belfast Bellville Benoni Bergville Bethal Bethlehem Bethulie Bizana Bloemfontein Bloemhof Bochum Boksburg Bolobedu Boshof Bothaville Botshabelo Brakpan Brandfort Bredasdorp Brits Britstown Bronkhorstspruit Bultfontein Butterworth Cala (Xalanga) Caledon Calitzdorp Calvinia Camperdown Cape Carnarvon Carolina Cathcart Centani (Kentani) Ceres Chatsworth Christiana Clanwilliam Clocolan Cofimvaba St Marks Colesberg Cologny Cradock Cullinan Dannhauser De Aar Delareyville Delmas Dewetsdorp Ditsobotla Dundee Durban Dzanani East London Edenburg Eerstehoek Elliot Elliotdale Emnambithi Empumalanga Emzumbe Engcobo Enseleni Ermelo Eshowe Estcourt Excelsior Ezingolweni Fauresmith Ficksburg Flagstaff (Siphaqeni) Fochville Fort Beaufort Fouriesburg Frankfort Fraserburg Ganyesa George Germiston Giyani Glen Grey (Cacadu - Lady Frere) Glencoe Goodwood Gordonia Graaff-Reinet Groblersdal Guguletu Hankey Hanover Harrismith Hay Heidelberg (GT) Heidelberg (WC) Heilbron Hennenman Herbert Hermanus Herschel (Sterkspruit) Hewu (Whittlesea) Highveld Ridge (Hoeveldrif) Hlabisa (KZ) Hlabisa (N) Hlanganani (KZ) Hlanganani (Lim) Hofmeyr Hoopstad Hopefield Hopetown Humansdorp Idutywa Impendle Inanda Ingwavuma Inkanyezi Ixopo Jacobsdal Jagersfontein Jansenville Johannesburg Joubertina Keiskammahoek Kempton Park Kenhardt Khayelitsha Kimberley King Williams Town Kirkwood Klerksdorp Kliprivier Knysna Koffiefontein Komga Koppies Koster Kranskop Kriel Kroonstad Krugersdorp Kudumane Kuilsrivier Kuruman Kwa Mapumulu Kwabhaca (Mt Frere) Ladismith Lady Grey Ladybrand Laingsburg Lehurutshe Lephalale (Ellisras) Letaba Libode Lichtenburg Lindley Lions River Lower Tugela Lower Umfolozi Lulekani Lusikisiki Maclear Madikwe Mahlabatini Malamulele Malmesbury Mankwe Mankweng Mapulaneng Marico Marquard Mashishing (Lydenburg) Matatiele Mbibana Mdantsane Mdantsane I Mdutjana Mhala Middelburg Middelburg (C) Middledrift Mitchells Plain Mkobola Mokerong Mokopane (Potgietersrus) Molopo Molteno Montagu Mooirivier Moorreesburg Moretele Gauteng Moretele Mpumalanga Moretele NW Mossel Bay Mount Currie Moutse Mqanduli Msinga Mt Ayliff Mt. Fletcher Mtonjaneni Mtunzini Murraysburg Musina (Messina) Mutale Namakgale Namakwaland Naphuno Ndwedwe Nebo Nelspruit New Hanover Newcastle Ngotshe Ngqeleni Nigel Nkandla Nkomazi Nongoma Noupoort Nqamakwe Nqutu Nsikazi Ntabethemba Oberholzer Odendaalsrus Odi 1 Odi 2 Okhahlamba Ongoye Oudtshoorn Paarl Parys Paulpietersburg Pearston Peddie Petrusburg Phalaborwa Philippolis Philipstown Piet Retief Pietermaritzburg Piketberg Pilgrims Rest (Pelgrimsrus) Pinetown Polela Polokwane (Pietersburg) Port Elizabeth Port Shepstone Postmasburg Potchefstroom Pretoria Prieska Prince Albert Queenstown Qumbu Randburg Randfontein Reddersburg Reitz Richmond Richmond (NC) Ritavi Riversdale Robertson Roodepoort Rouxville Rustenburg Sasolburg Schweizer-Reneke Sebokeng Sekgosese Sekhukhuneland Senekal Seshego Seymour (Mpofu) Simdlangentsha Simons Town Smithfield Somerset East Somerset West Soutpansberg Soweto Soweto Springs Standerton Stellenbosch Sterkstroom Steynsburg Steytlerville Strand Stutterheim Sutherland Swartruggens Swellendam Tabankulu Tarka Taung Thaba Nchu Thabamoopo Thabazimbi Theunissen Thohoyandou Trompsburg Tshilwavhusiku Tsolo Tsomo Tulbagh Ubombo (KZ) Ubombo (N) Uitenhage Umbumbulu Umlazi Umtata Umvoti Umzimkulu Umzimvubu (Port St. Johns) Umzinto Underberg Uniondale Utrecht Vanrhynsdorp Ventersburg Ventersdorp Venterstad Vereeniging Victoria East (Alice) Victoria West Viljoenskroon Villiers Virginia Volkrust Vrede Vredefort Vredenburg Vredendal Vryburg Vryheid Vulamehlo Vulindlela Vuwani Wakkerstroom Warrenton Waterberg Waterval Boven Weenen Welkom Wellington Wepener Wesselsbron Westonaria White River (Witrivier) Williston Willowmore Willowvale Winburg Witbank Witsieshoek Wodehouse Wolmaransstad Wonderboom Worcester Wynberg Zastron Zwelitsha
- Move account into ADRS Legal Collections Management System from handover from client, ADRS Call Centre or ADRS pre-legal division based on agreed strategy.
- Account escalated to attorney by allocating account to attorney on ADRS Legal Collections Management System.
- Requirements of the National Credit Act or Magistrates’ Courts Act complied with.
- Depending on agreed strategy, different legal routes can be followed, i.e. summons or consent to judgment, or a combination of the various routes.
- Judgments are obtained.
- Different legal collections methods can be used in the alternative or in combination with each other e.g. financial inquiry and orders of payment in instalments in terms of the Magistrates’ Courts Act and / or emoluments attachment orders, where suitable.
- Parallel call centre collection process can be followed in the course of the legal process.
Accounts handled per month: ± 360 000
Current book value of accounts handled: R4 billion
Collected per year: ± R500 million
Voluntary Surrenders (repossessions) done per year: ± 36 000
Price ‘n Pride
ADRS has developed a unique debt collection management system, consisting of a Call Centre Module, Pre-legal (Field Agent) Module and Legal Module.
The ADRS System is compatible with various databases / third party processes and applications.
ADRS are specialists in integration with third party systems.
ADRS can be employed to manage the debt collection process on behalf of major credit providers through the ADRS system.
ADRS fully subscribes to the idea and principles of genuine broad based black economic empowerment.
ADRS currently has BBBEE rating of 5.
ADRS has black representation on various levels of management In addition ADRS has a strong female representation on all levels, including Executive Level. Staff complement: 95 of which 57 (60%) are black persons.
As part of skills development, bursaries are provided to black employees to further formal studies. ADRS is offering learnership programmes for group of black employees.
ADRS outsources debt collection work to approximately 120 contractors, of which 100% are exempted micro enterprises and of which 25% are black-owned enterprises. The majority of employees and collectors (56%) working for ADRS contractors are black.
ADRS has certain development schemes in place, in terms of which assistance is rendered to black entrepreneurs in terms of vehicle finance, computer equipment, training and business advice. ADRS is constantly looking for additional black contractors with a view to enterprise development. ADRS also contributes indirectly to black enterprise development, as ADRS contractors often make use of other black collectors, who has to maintain micro-enterprises as a result of the work ADRS provides to them.
Socio-economic development: ADRS is involved in various projects, e.g. providing bursaries to black individuals (other than employees) to complete university studies, rendering of assistance to an orphanage and sustainable food development programmes for persons with HIV / AIDS.